1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO cheating, if you don't know any of them then that's just too bad.
6. You don't have to be tagged in the note to play.
1. I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through. There is only one path to peace... your extinction. Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Avengers: Age of Ultron
2. Second chances don't come around all that often. I suggest you take a really close look at it. This is your chance to earn that look in your daughter's eyes, to become the hero that she already thinks you are. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Ant-Man
3. The Force is strong in my family. My father has it... I have it... my sister has it... you have that power, too. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
4. We have learnt more in the past year from genetics, than a century of digging up bones! A whole new frontier has opened up! We have our first genetically modified hybrid!
You just went and made a new dinosaur? Probably not a good idea... Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Jurassic World
5. How did we get this far? Human beings have an immeasurable desire to discover, to invent, to build. Our future depends on us furthering these ideals, a responsibility that rests on the shoulders of generations to come. But with every new discovery, there is risk, there is sacrifice... and there are consequences. Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Fantastic 4
6. Come on, group hug! You too, Anger.
Don't touch me. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Inside Out
7. My name is Max. My world is reduced to a single instinct: Survive. As the world fell it was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... Or everyone else. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Mad Max Fury Road
8. The timeline John sent you to no longer exists. Everything's changed... and we can stop Judgement Day. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Terminator Genisys
9. Tell me, do you bleed? You will! Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
10. We're gonna need more time. Uh-oh.
Frank, calm down!
Stop, drop and roll!
Stop, drop and roll!
Frank, slow down!
Frank, wait! Answer: Hotel Transylvania 2
11. I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother. Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Furious 7
12. Your vehicle is infested.
It's not infested. He's my pet. His name is Pig. Don't touch him.
Now, he is vibrating. Is he going to explode?
No, he is just purring.
Why do you haves this thing? Is it useful? Does it give meat or milk?
What? Ugh. No, you just have pets. For fun, and companionship.
You has me for companion on the ship. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Home
13. Call it, Captain!
Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal, our priority's containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash.
Want to give me a lift?
Right. Better clench up, Legolas.
Thor, you gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow 'em down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up.
You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here. And Hulk?
Smash! Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Marvel's The Avengers
14. Did you do anything fun Saturday night?
Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so, no, not really.
You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.
That's why I don't ask.
Too shy, or too scared?
Was he wearing a parachute?
No. No, he wasn't. Answered by Autistic-teddy Answer: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
15. I am Groot.
Well that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times. What is wrong with Giving Tree here?
Well he don't know talkin' good like me and you, so his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot," exclusively in that order.
Well I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast, bud. Answered by 42Dannybob Answer: Guardians of the Galaxy
Let's see you get all these. I haven't done one in a while but most of these are within 2015 and one in 2016 while the last 3 aren't.
Listening to: Golden Time Lovers by Sukima Switch
Reading: One Piece Manga
Playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf
Eating: Snyders Pretzels
Drinking: Grape Kool-Aid